Saturday, February 23, 2008

Industrial Workout

Hey guys,
While most normal folks like your selves are sleeping, I'm out here working the infamous night shift. Uggggh!!
So let's work out.
We have elevators out here which I don't use. Old Bruce Lee way of thinking. So I climb allot of stairs during the night. So for you stair master's type, I scoff at you!!
Here's a little workout I did to help pass the time away.

2-35lb containers 100reps suitcase style deadlifts nonstop (warmup)
44 & 55 lb Bags of stabilizer/ 5 one arm jerks/ alternate every 5 for 10 rounds (very unstable)

That's it until tomorrow night .
Sleep well!!
The Nightman

2 comments:

Tom, Healy, RKC said...

David

It's good you and Jay are blogging. It will help me with my efforts to stay fit.
It's hard to stay with it when you have life changes. Have a new job thats a little more demanding as f ar as time goes.
I thing I'm finding out that getting classes going up here takes away from my workout time...

David Cogswell RKC,AKC Tae Kwon Do Instr. said...

keep pushing forward your doing great. just remember ttat your not alone in all of this. were your support group or therapy haha!!. which ever you need.