Saturday, April 19, 2008

Graveyard Grind

I haven't made a few posts in a while. That doesn't mean I have been working out, just that I wasn't next to computer to make my posts after my workouts.
So if you're trying to match my workouts with yours just remember that I'm always lurking around doing something. When we get together we can have a challenge workout.
Any takers?(Manmaker, USSS Snatch test, AKC jerks...)

Here's a workout I threw together on Saturday after I woke up from graveyards.
Warmup with Joint mobility and 44lb Kb series(swing,good mornings, windmill, around the worlds,clean and jerks, snatches)
Circuit of 5 Rounds (1-2 minute rest between rounds)
1.Barbell Jerks 95lb Olympic bar 5-10reps
2. Reverse grip Bench press 148lb Bar I added a 26lb kb to each side of the bar 5reps
3.Reverse grip bent over rows 148 lb 5-8 reps
4.26lb kb flyes 10 reps
5.Reverse grip front squat 95lb 5-10 reps (palms face boby and you hold the bar like your doing curls at the top position without resting on body, tighten your core and squat)

EDT Arm Training (2 exercises back to back, 30sec rest max repeat 5 rounds)
1.Close grip press 95lb bar 5reps
2.stand up Barbell curls 95lb 5reps

Finished with a light 2 mile run. ( It was a gorgeous day outside I just couldn't resist)

A little cross fit fun!!

No comments: