Friday, March 28, 2008

Some Old Time Fun!!

I was feeling pretty good today so I thought I would add some Barbell work into my workout.
Here's how it went.

Joint mobility warm up.(Big Surprise)
Jump Rope Moderate pace 2 Minutes
50 Kb Swings 53lb
5 Rounds of single arm Long Cycle 5reps each side 53lb/KB (That's 25 Total a side with NO REST)
3 Sets of Barbell Squats 10 reps 95lb (1 minute rest between sets)
3 Sets of Kb cleans 10 Each side (1 Minute rest)
5 Sets of Barbell Bent over Rows 5 reps (30sec-1minute rest)
3 Sets of Snatches w/53lb KB 10 each side (30sec-1minute rest)
3 Sets of Barbell Bench pressing PTP style 95lb 10 reps (6/4 count 6sec down 4sec up)

Went on a light run for 1 mile.
The bench press probably sounded a little light but, considering the rest of the workout it wasn't!! Especially with the slow controlled movement with very strict form.

Try it out and drop me a line.
Enjoy!!
What have you done to change your workout today?

No comments: